Opened in 1977, this shipyard was the first high level shipbuilding structure in Sardinia. Cantiere Porto Cervo is able to offer, throughout the year, technical assistance service, repair, maintenance, fittings and total renovations. Cantiere Porto Cervo (Sardinia) offers maximum competence and experience thanks to the many highly specialized professionals who contribute to make the maintenance of your boats their first priority.
As the owner or captain of a vessel we appreciate you demand quality assurance from any work undertaken. Here at Cantiere Porto Cervo we follow a strict process to ensure that all work undertaken meets a high standard and level of service that you would expect.
Our Boatyard Manager works in conjunction with experienced contractors to provide the highest level of service to ensure that your vessel is completed on time and with an assured level of quality.
Cantiere Porto Cervo is able to offer your vessel, throughout the year, technical assistance service, repair, maintenance, fittings and total renovations.
Please do not hesitate to consult our Marina Team
with any Special Requests or Questions.
- Three Warehouses in reinforced concrete, completely covered, equipped with fire protection and ventilation. Building A & B: 70m x 32m x 11m Building C: 120m x 24m x 6.6m
- 40-ton Marine Travelift open-end for haulage of fully armed vessels
- 10-ton Hydraulic Crane for hauling small boats and lifting engines and masts
- Slipaway - up to 160 tons with horizontal hydraulic trolley for hauling and transfer of vessels up to 35m
- 60-ton Hydraulic Radio Controlled Boat Transport Trolley
- 15-ton Hydraulic Radio Controlled Boat Transport Trolley
- Engine Department - workshop for the repair of diesal and petrol engines
- Electric Department - workshop for installation and repair of electrical, electronic and navigation systems
- Mechanical Department - workshop for installation and repair of mechanical, hydraulic, and hydraulic plants
- Carpentry Department - workshop for reconstruction of coverings and renovations of various linds with master carpenters
- Woodworking Department - woodworking woodshop
- Metallic Carpentry Department - workshop for repairs and renovations
- Painters Department - painting and repairs of fiberglass and composite materials
- Repair of diesel and petrol engines - official Volvo Penta assistance, collaboration with authorized workshops including Cummins, Man, MTU, Caterpillar, Yanmar, Onan, and Koheler
- Boat repair management
- Installation and repair of electrical, electronic and navigation systems
- Installation and repair of mechanical, hydraulic and hydraulic plants,
- Mig and Tig welding, grinding, and turning with a 6m lathe particularly siutable for axis line adjustments
- Reconstruction and renovations with master carpenters
- Construction and renovation of interior furnishings
- Painting and repairs of fiberglass and composite materials
- Warehouses available for storage or work of vessels up to 35m